Come on Inn!
Rates are based on single or double occupancy include a full breakfast. Additional person is $10. We have a two-night minimum stay including a Saturday night stay on weekends during the summer and holiday weekends. We accept one-night reservations most of the time. Rates do not include state accommodations tax of 7.75%. Published rates are subject to change without notice and may vary according to availability, special events, and holidays.
A credit card is required in order to guarantee your reservation. A deposit of one-night's stay, or 50% of the reservation, whichever is greater, may be required at the time the reservation is made. Full payment is required for single-night stays and reservations made within 14 days of arrival date. We accept one-night reservations most of the time, otherwise. Check our current rates from the Availability Calendar.
- It's easy to reach us You can call us at 406-498 1521 between 7 am & 9 pm seven days a week or send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a room.nDon't hesitate to call us if you have a question.
- Reservations require a major credit card to hold and guarantee the room. You may also pay a deposit by check of one nights stay including tax in lieu of a credit card.
- A valid credit card and driver's license are required at check-in.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, personal and travelers' checks and cash.
- We recommend making summer and holiday reservations well in advance.
Changes or cancellations received 14 days prior to scheduled arrival will be charged a service fee of $25. No-shows, early departures and same-day cancellations will be charged the full amount of the stay. If you have to cancel within seven days of your reservation and we do not rent the room to someone else we charge you for one night stay including tax. If you have to cancel, notifying us promptly greatly reduces the chance that you will be charged.This service fee is also applied if the reservation is shortened at any time.
All cancellations MUST be made by telephone. We are unable to accept email or voice message cancellations.
To properly prepare the Inn for your arrival, please plan to arrive between 3-7pm. You may check in any time after 3 PM. We utilize a "self check in" approach. Keys and welcome information will await you upon your arrival. If you have questions or concerns after check in, you know where we live.
Let us know if you plan to arrive after 7pm. Check-out time is 11am.
We are a horse friendly bed and breakfast and offer boarding accommodations for guests travelling with their equine companions. For the horse lover, we have a corral with two adjoining stalls. In summer, turnout to a small pasture is available, if desired.
Our Horse Haven offers:
- Adjacent RV/Trailer Parking($25/night)
- Old West Round Pen($20.00 per night for one horse or $30.00 per night for two)
Prior arrangement is required and we will need a signed copy of our Horse Haven Agreement to confirm your reservation.
Guests are responsible for payment of damages made to either the Inn or room furnishings. Charges to cover the replacement of damaged items will be applied against the guest's credit or debit card.
- Due to fire codes, we do not allow candles of any kind .
- Children over 10 are welcome.
- Smoking may be enjoyed in the great outdoors.
- Gift certificates are available.